An electric short circuit is a damage that happens in the connection of the electricity. If it is not fixed immediately, it may lead to a fire or an explosion. When the electric short circuit happens, then, it is best to call an Electrician to handle it immediately.
Electricity is very dangerous in the event of a short circuit. It can result in very fatal and be easy to start a fire. That is why you might often see houses, shops, warehouses, markets, malls, and other buildings on fire due to electrical short circuit. So, do not ever consider the electricity in your place a trivial thing. Most people think it does not really matter and end up regretting when it is too late to take care of it. Here are some tips you can read in preventing a short circuit in your place:
– Do not let the power outlet accumulate on a single power source (fuse), adjust by power, and never exaggerate or reduce it.
– Check each power cord that is peeling or open because it is very dangerous when exposed to liquid, and immediately fix or replace. It is also dangerous if both cables are rubbing together.
– Keep electricity out of the reach of children, including switches and sockets, because children hold electricity without knowing the consequences. You better take care of it even further.
– Get used to using electrical materials such as cables and plugs that have been guaranteed for the quality and labeled official. Do not only consider the cheap price but also the resistant to heat and explosion. You should also look for one that can keep the power source of the electrical current on the electronic devices.
– Learn to pay close attention to your neighboring environment near the flow of electricity or cables approaching and touching the power grid. You must not try to power the electricity from the wrong flow and tinker the KWH if you do not understand. Also, you should not try to steal electricity unlawfully because the result can be very fatal.