There are several factors that can trigger or increase a person’s risk of experiencing acne, you can visit our website first and see zit videos. The factors are:
– Hormonal changes. It is thought that acne that occurs in adults is caused by changes in hormone levels. Eight out of ten cases of acne in adults, occurs in women because women are more likely to experience hormonal changes at certain times, ie, menstrual and pregnancy. Acne often appears in some women before the menstrual period. Whereas in pregnant women, acne usually appears in the first three months of pregnancy. For women who have a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome, in addition to the appearance of acne, weight gain and the appearance of a small cyst inside the ovary may also occur.
– Puberty. This is usually experienced by adolescents. At puberty, sebum production by the oil glands will increase along with the high production of testosterone. And sometimes, the production of sebum exceeds the quantity required by the skin.
– Side effects of cosmetic use.
– Irritation due to wearing objects. Acne spots can also appear due to friction or pressure from the material we use on the skin constantly. For example, spots that appear on the forehead from too often wearing headbands and spots on the back due to routinely wearing a backpack.
– Addicted to smoking
– Side effects of drugs. This usually occurs in the use of lithium, steroid, and antiepileptic drugs. Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 supplements can also cause acne-like side effects.
– Heredity. If we have parents who have had problems with acne, then we are at great risk of experiencing the same thing. Even the severity of acne can be even higher especially before entering adulthood. In addition, if our parents still have problems with acne, then we are also at risk of experiencing the same despite entering adulthood.
Many do not really understand acne, even though it is one of the skin problems that most people experience. Incomplete comprehension often raises a number of unreasonable assumptions about acne, for example:
– squeezing blackheads is the best way to get rid of acne. In fact, squeezing acne will only make the symptoms worse, can even leave a scar.
– Someone will be infected by acne experienced by others.
– Sunburn both natural and artificial can treat acne symptoms.